Minggu, 12 Januari 2014

National Geographic

GREAT MAGAZINE - BUT ...

I can not stress to you enough not to buy this on Amazon through Synapse Services, Inc. You will not get your magazine, you will not receive a refund, and you will waste your time and money! Flush your money, it's more effictive way to get rid of it.

I purchased NG for my father in June 6th 2010 as a renewal to his subscription which was expiring on Feburary 2011. I just got a last chance renewal from NG, they say my subscription is expiring? It should be good till Feburary 2012! They said they did receive an order from Synapse on June 10th but then it was canceled by Synapse in July?

NG was nice enough to give me Synapse's phone number 877-813-0320. Be sure to press 0 and go for the agent, even though it won't help you, the supervisor can't help you either!

I just got off a long phone call with Synapse Services, Inc. they canceled the subscription for no reason on their end. They never fullfilled the request? They say they refunded, but there is no refund, Amazon still has it listed active? I just wanted the magazine, they had already received payment why did they cancel it? They can't tell me? I have never been so disatisfied with a company in my life. I will be contacting Amazon, contacting the Credit Card company for payment with no service, BBB for failure to produce service, etc. I will also issue a invoice to them for my wasted time!

Basically what this company does is when they receive the actual payment from Amazon they then call up NG and cancel your subscription so they don't have to pay NG and they keep the money. Wow; what a great money making business!!!


View the original article here

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar